Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Seems like forever since I have posted. (Note to self: need to work daily on journal!) Anyways....I finished this page for my art journal challenge a while ago, but just haven't posted it. I really love how this page turned out, I think it is my favorite so far. I feel that "home" is more than just four physical walls. It is wherever my family is. I used two really awesome quotes that I found. "A house is a home when it shelters the body and comforts the soul." by Phillip Moffitt, and the second was, "Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." by Christian Morganstern. I feel that they capture what I wanted to say. I used pictures of all of us in the house. I tried a really cool bleach technique on the pictures of the kids, to get them to look like that.

No comments: