Wednesday, June 30, 2010

just a few of my favorite things





PB2- i absolutely adore this stuff. peanut butter...guilt free.
pb2-powedered peanut butter
ingredients: roasted peanuts, sugar, salt
serving size: 2 tblsp.
calories: 45
calories from fat: 13
fiber: 2 grams
protein: 5 grams


vs. traditional peanut butter
serving size: 2 tblsp.
calories:190
calories from fat:130

once you try it...you will never go back to traditional peanut butter. it's super easy to use. just mix with a little bit of water and voila...yummy goodness. they also have tons of recipes on their website.





the gas cap. i just saw this the other night. i want one of these SO bad. right now on my long runs, i use this cumbersome hydration belt. its so heavy and jostles up and down when i run. but it is a necessity. it holds my water and my fuel for my runs, not to mention it holds my keys and my cell phone as well. but this cap would be an awesome alternative. it has the ability to carry keys and hold up to 6 energy gels, plus its super cute. don't you think?






thomas' bagel thins






100% whole wheat bagelthins. these things are awesome.
great for sandwiches or just toasted with some pb2. this is my favorite post-workout snack.










GU energy gels.


these are my favorite way to fuel up
during a long run. chocolate outrage is the yummiest flavor ever made. tastes like chocolate frosting.


these are a few of my favorite things right now.
do you have any favorites??


No comments: