Tuesday, June 19, 2007





wow! can't believe its been almost a week since i posted. i was on a roll there for a while. was busy all last week working on fathers day gifts and my mom's birthday gift, played in my art journal a little bit...and got a little scrapbooking done. yesterday afternoon was spent watching two lovely little girlies that i have known since they were wee ones :) all the kids played wonderfully together and couldn't have been happier to see one another. it's been a long time...way too long. and then i got to catch up with my dear friend...always laughs and tears. we are truely saps :P here's some pictures of some of the things i've been working on lately.
have a great tuesday!

6 comments:

Lisa Jensen Grider said...

it was so great to see you yesterday, miss those old days so much but what a huge gift to have new memories that we can create! thanks for being there for me and the girls, they had a wonderful time!

Angeltown said...

Fab LO's! I really love that I Go Fast especially. :-D

RACHEL =) said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you made those pillows, Rachelle!! YOU ARE SO AMAZINGLY TALENTED!! Dang, girl!!! :)

And these layouts are all just incredible - I loooove your work!!

Hoping we hear from MME sooon!! I'm dying over here!!!!!

RachelDenbow said...

I love the sewn piece. So beautiful!

lindaharre said...

Love your pages.......really nice work!!!!

Kate said...

i love your work, very creative!!