Monday, July 02, 2007

it's all about my love for fabric! In fact, i've issued a challenge this week over on the streetWERX blog to use some sort of fabric or stitching in your art. I've been wanting to make a fabric book for a while now and took this opportunity to do so. I just love the digital collage images from LazarStudioWERX. I picked one of my favorites and printed it on muslin to use on the cover. Used a variety of different stitches, some stamping, and lots of my favorite ribbons and trims. Added a few eucalyptus leaves and some other ephemera and its complete. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I have never printed on fabric so I may have questions for you. "Fab" challenge! :-D

Unknown said...

Incredible!
Love the thought and layers, so beautiful!
B-

deb said...

Isn't fabric just the best! Beautiful job, Rachelle.

Deb

Beeline said...

Don't ya just love designing with fabric? Good Job!