Thursday, May 05, 2005

random thoughts

I feel like I have been running non-stop for over a week now. I've been thinking about a lot of different things lately, so what better way to get it all down.

-I've been feeling out of control a lot lately. We've been very busy with different activities and now with school on top of it, I am feeling a little overwhelmed.
-I've had so many cool thoughts for scrapbook pages and creating different things, but I just don't seem to have the time to bring ideas thru to fruition.
-I've also been thinking a lot about balance. Something I feel I don't have right now. I guess it is all related to the feeling out of control and not organized. My house is a mess, I don't feel organized about school stuff yet. I haven't come up with a system yet, so I just feel out of sorts. I don't feel like I am balancing the housework, schoolwork, kid-time, Rich-time, and me-time very well.
-I've come to the realization that I can't continue to go gangbusters after my goal of getting published in the scrapbooking world. It's so time consuming, and I really don't have that time right now, which really bums me out because it is something that I know I could make happen. I feel like I have found "my style" after doing my Hall of Fame layouts, and I just want to continue to create and express my feelings thru that medium. I know I will never be able to completely stop creating, but for now, it's in slow-down mode.
-It's finally starting to sink in that I need to take control of our family's eating habits. I know our diet is horrible, and I've been researching the GF/CF diet. I think we will slowly try to switch to this.

Enough ramblings for now...

No comments: